Ready to unleash your sales potential?
Paramount in Australia have a number of exciting opportunities across the country, to join the award winning sales team! Whether you are in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth, if you are passionate about media, motivated by working with world-class companies, coupled with the drive to learn, excel and have fun, then ‘See tomorrow’ and join us in creating the future of media.
If you haven’t heard of us, we are a global media & entertainment organization with some of the best known and loved brands in the world. Employing over 1,700 people locally, and a further 25,000+ globally, we deliver premium content through multiple platforms for the young and the young at heart. We pride ourselves on creating content that gets people talking. What’s more, you’ll find all these phenomenal shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach, 10 Shake, 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and our subscription video-on-demand service Paramount+.
What does it take to be part of our sales team?
- Be passionate about the Paramount family of brands and what we do
- You have loads of energy, motivation to achieve excellent results, and a genuine love of both television and selling
- A supportive and fun team environment is where you thrive – work hard, collaborate effectively and encourage your team to produce incredible results
- You enjoy sharing and celebrating success
- Clients are at the heart of what you do and you make it your mission to go above and beyond where you can
- Have great attention to detail and head for numbers
- It would be amazing if you have an education in media or advertising but a passion for it is really what we want to see
Take a look at our current open opportunities and apply now to be considered:
Sales Assistant Roles
Following your application, if our basic requirements are met as part of your application, you will be invited to attend an online selection process which is designed to assess your potential and competence, aligned to the role and the company values. From here successful individuals will be invited to an in-person assessment day during the 1st week in April, or for Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide based candidates, will be holding an online process.
Sales Executive Roles
- Sydney – Sports Sales Executive
- Melbourne – Direct Sales Executive
- Brisbane – TBC
- Perth – TBC
- Adelaide – TBC
Following your application, a recruiter will be in touch to arrange a short discussion to discuss the role further with you and complete a skill alignment discussion before progressing your interest further. From here you will be invited to a 1st stage interview, in person or virtual dependant on location at the end of March.
Sound like your sort of place?
Search for a job with Paramount today…