We’re always looking for new talent and creative minds to help us connect with even more people every day. We offer competitive salaries, bonuses and benefits packages, alongside a whole range of perks, events and good causes to get behind.
We’re proud to be a disability confident employer and we work in partnership with Evenbreak and the Media Trust to ensure our vacancies are accessible to all.
If you have the skills and the talent to do the job with a passion for content, please apply!
Fairness and inclusivity are the words we live by. They matter to us.
Welcoming back new parents
Careers After Babies, a new and exciting movement to create a world-class cohort of employers of working parents through our uniquely transformative accreditation.
“We are excited to be embarking on this journey with Careers after Babies to positively challenge our thinking, workings and processes and push forward with our goal of gender equity here at Paramount. We are committed to always seeking opportunities to improve, adapt and we’re excited to be part of this much needed push for change.”
Catherine Chatfield, International TA Director Paramount
Our commitment to fairness!
As an inclusive and disability confident employer, we encourage everyone from all backgrounds to apply for our roles. We take pride ensuring everyone feels included and welcome, regardless of who you are or where you are from. In fact, fairness and inclusivity are the words we live by. They really matter to us.
If you need extra support throughout your recruitment journey, please let us know so that we can make your experience as seamless as possible. To do that contact your Recruiter directly or email email@example.com.
Freelance and Entry-level Programmes
If you want to get ahead in media, we might be able to help through our entry-level programmes. See if there’s any vacancies right now!
Looking for freelance work at Paramount UK? Check out everything you need to know right here…
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS – WHAT TO EXPECT
Applying for a role
- The best way to be considered is to formally apply via the ‘apply now’ button on the role you’re interested in — that way, your information is protected under GDPR and will be picked up by the recruitment team.
- Do spend some time on your application. Try and draw out your most relevant skills and experiences for the role you are applying for. Make sure you really showcase all the great things you have done and tailor your application to our mission and values and each position you apply for.
- Some roles may ask for additional documents, such as a portfolio of work if you are going for a creative role. It will be made very clear in the application, but whatever the ask, complete your application as fully as you can.
- Get your application in early to avoid missing the chance to be considered. Most roles will be live for around two weeks.
- Please note all information recorded as part of your application is not shared beyond the recruitment process under GDPR.
- Once an advert closes, the recruiting team will review all the applications and contact you to share the outcome of your application. We get high volumes of applications, so please bear in mind that this stage can take a while to be completed. We will let you know about the outcome.
- Our values play a key part in our interview process, as they are at the core of who we are and how we work. Be prepared to be asked questions about competencies aligned to our values, as well as the demands of the role!
- It’s likely to be a two-stage interview process for most roles, but there may be additional steps depending on the job. You will be advised what the process is in advance, but in principle, you would expect to have:
- 1st stage – lasting around an hour, this will be an opportunity for you to meet the hiring team, ask questions about the role and enable the interviewers to know more about you and your experiences. The interview is quite relaxed (we know they can be an anxious time!), and the questions asked will be very example based. The STAR model is a great way to help you prepare. We have adopted a hybrid working model here at Paramount which means that some interviews may be held virtually, so check out our helpful tips on preparing for a virtual interview.
- 2nd stage – again, this will take an hour and is another opportunity for you to meet different people and gain a broader perspective of the role and us as a company. You’ll be able to tell us why you’d be great for the role, and in some cases, you may be asked to complete a task. We’ll let you know what that is ahead of time.
- Interview feedback will always be given to you by the recruiter once all interviews for the role are completed.
- We take fairness and inclusion in our processes seriously, and as well as having diverse interview panels, consistent interview processes, we’d love to hear your feedback on the interview experience.
Offer and onboarding!
- Once your recruiter has made you an offer, they’ll run through all the details with you and send you an offer confirmation email for you to read.
- There are some great benefits, by the way! Check them out here
- If you are happy with the offer, and once you’ve verbally accepted, our fantastic People Hub will be in touch to get all the paperwork to you. Our commitment to sustainability means everything is done online so no need for printing!
- We will also need to check your eligibility to work in the UK, so we’ll request a screenshot of your proof of right to work in the UK.
- Now the fun begins! You’ll be sent our onboarding information and be invited to have a few intro calls and meetings with your team to help your first day go swimmingly. We know it can all be a bit daunting, but your Recruiter and HR team will be on hand to help at every step of the way.
Ready to play your part?
Search for your Paramount opportunity here.